Challenge # 1 January 8th - May 20th
Pataskala’s Outdoor Paths and Trails Physical Activity Challenge is here and what better time is there to create healthier lifestyle choices and begin becoming a healthier version of yourself physically and mentally.
What will this challenge do for you?
- Prepares you for various community races in 2022
- Pace with Passion 5k or 1 mile on May 21 2022
- United Way 5K July 2nd, 2022
- YMCA Spooktacular October 2022
- Help start a aerobic routine and work towards a healthier lifestyle
- Help create your spring/summer weight loss and lifestyle change resolutions
- Improve overall physical fitness: Balance, Endurance and Flexibility and Stability, Core
- Initiate lifelong behavior change
- Participants are asked to post pictures of your completed workout updates with the banner in each park, report all success and/or setbacks for group encouragement and accountability
- No Negativity or judgments (We are all striving to better ourselves)
- Have your accomplishment card punched for prizes and race entry discounts.
- Learn, Have fun, Forgive yourself for mistakes and DON'T GIVE UP!!
When will the Run/Walk Club meet?
- Every Saturday starting January 8th
Where will the club meet?
- January-October: Foundation Park: 1st/4th Saturday of each month
- January: Liberty Park: 2nd/3rd Saturday
- February: Freedom Park: 2nd/3rd Saturday
- March: Karr Park:2nd/3rd Saturday
- Local race discounts: Held in Foundation Park
- Water Bottles
- Adult Pool Membership (Pataskala Municipal Pool)
- Sweat Towels
At each location you will have the certainty that someone will be onsite who is First Aid/CPR/AED certified. The first aid kit and AED will be on site at each location for your safety. Snacks will be provided for those who may need to take advantage of the increased energy to fuel your runs.