In this position, you will officiate soccer leagues games on a seasonal basis
- Weekends: 7:30 am-4:30 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Referee two-four consecutive, one-hour games up to three nights a week.
• Officiate the games and instruct players on the rules of the game as necessary.
• Each referee is responsible for supplying their own uniform.
• Reports any problems with games and/or players to Park Manager.
• Officiate the recreational games/matches while keeping a professional playing atmosphere.
• Accountability and punctuation to each game is a high priority.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Strong familiarity with soccer rules required.
• Referee/Official certification highly encouraged but not mandatory
• CPR/AED and first aid certifications preferred. Training available please inform manager
• Professional, reliable, and people friendly.
- Become a Youth Soccer Ambassador for athletes and adults who wish to help coach in the league
All applicants should send a letter of interest and be sure to complete the necessary training using the information below:
Send interest letter as an attachment via email to the email listed below. If you send via postal service, please send to the following address:
Parks and Recreation Manager
621 W Broad St
Pataskala, Ohio 43062